Research N Reports introduces a new research report, titled “Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Labels Market”, which gauges the Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Labels Market across the world and also analyzes the essential macro and micro-economic factors affecting the progress of the market. The study further evaluates the weaknesses and strengths of the key players operating in the market using SWOT analysis. Additionally, it also studies the drivers and restraints impacting the development of the market in detail. Some of the paramount opportunities in the market have also been highlighted in this report. The chain structure of the industry along with an industry news analysis has also been presented under this section of the study.
The Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Labels Market is expected to grow at an average annual rate of 4.2% from $ 885 million in 2018 to $ 1359 million by 2024. Retail sector modernization and inventory loss, some theft and anti-theft are major drivers for market growth during the forecast period.
Due to factors such as the evolution of the retail sector, more and more retailers are deploying retail automation solutions based on innovative technologies, including EAS, to provide flexible and accessible services to both retailers and customers. EAS solutions prevent inventory theft from shoplifting and theft, optimize retailer performance, and activate inventory intelligence solutions with traffic calculations. Many retailers are deploying EAS solutions.
Ask for sample copy of this report@ https://www.researchnreports.com/request_sample.php?id=594959
Profiling Key players: Checkpoint Systems (Canada), Johnson Controls (Ireland), Agon Systems (UK), ALL-TAG Corporation (US), Amersec (Czech Republic), TAG Company (UK), Ketec (US), WG Security Products (US), Softdel (US), Shenzhen Emeno Technology (China), Cross Point (The Netherland), Takachiho Koheki (Japan), Stanley Security (US), Shopguard Systems (Hungary), Dexilon Automation (Spain), Feltron Security Systems (UAE), and Sentry Custom Security (Canada).
- Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systems are used to prevent some theft activity in retail stores. These tags and labels are fixed to merchandise in various stores, and the clerks deactivate them when they purchase or check out the items appropriately.
- The proliferation of theft of goods and books at retail is expected to lead to major players investing in the EAS system, which will grow the market in the next few years. In addition, the growing demand for EAS systems in the field of healthcare to treat various injuries is expected to fuel the market. However, high implementation costs are expected to hinder the growth of the market. In addition, the integration of RFID with EAS systems is an important opportunity for major players in the EAS system market.
- The EAS system market is broken down by component, type, and region. By type, the market is divided into electronic antennas, deactivators / separators and electronic tags. By type, the market is divided into self-harmonic, acoustic magnetic, radio frequency and microwave. Geographically, it is analyzed in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
The key trends, current restraints and pitfalls, and futuristic opportunities have been merged in a single chapter, which gives a crisp outline of the resources that are likely to drive the market growth. Lack of outright resources for undertaking focused research that results in the accumulation of the most profitable data is one of the most common boundaries of inbound research activities.
The key players listed in the report are described by means of cursory data – such as company profile and their contact information – as well as relevant and updated data, which includes the product snapshots and specifications, along with its production, supply and demand ratios.
Ask for a discount on this report@ https://www.researchnreports.com/ask_for_discount.php?id=594959
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- Provide advances taking into account the various factors that drive or differentiate the growth of the Market.
- Helps to accommodate important product segments and future.
- Provides pinpoint analysis of various competitive dynamics and can stay ahead of market competitors.
- Helps to make professional decisions through thorough insight into markets and in-depth analysis of market segments.
- Regional marketing type analysis, international trade type analysis and supply chain analysis are helpful.
- Market report helps to understand manufacturing cost structure, raw materials and suppliers, manufacturing process, and industrial chain structure.
Table of Contents:
- Global Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Labels Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Labels Market Forecast
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
For more information ask our experts @ https://www.researchnreports.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=594959
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
About Research N Reports:
Research N Reports is a new age market research firm where we focus on providing information that can be effectively applied. Today being a consumer-driven market, companies require information to deal with the complex and dynamic world of choices, where relying on a soundboard firm for your decisions becomes crucial. Research N Reports specializes in industry analysis, market forecasts and as a result getting quality reports covering all verticals, whether be it gaining perspective on current market conditions or being ahead in the cutthroat global competition. Since we excel at business research to help businesses grow, we also offer to consult as an extended arm to our services which only helps us gain more insight into current trends and problems. Consequently, we keep evolving as an all-rounder provider of viable information under one roof.