Nail Polish is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that apply color, texture, and protection to the lips.
Nail polish consists of a film-forming polymer dissolved in a volatile organic solvent. Nitrocellulose that is dissolved in butyl acetate or ethyl acetate is common.
As you have noticed, however, some nail polishes can cause nails to turn an undesirable yellow. The short answer is that in the case of nail polish and nail plate staining, the color painted on your nail can actually penetrate the layers of the keratin of the nail itself.
The market analysis entails a section solely dedicated for major players in the Nail Polish Market wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its key developments, product bench marking and SWOT analysis. The company profile section also includes a business overview and financial information. The companies that are provided in this section can be customized according to the client’s requirements.
The Nail Polish Market size is expected to at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.4% during the forecast period 2019-2026.
Ask for Sample Report:
L’Oreal,Estee Lauder,P&G,Shiseido,Avon,Coty,COLOROX,CHANEL,LVHM,Markwins Beauty,Revlon, Stargazer,Unilever,Yves Rocher
- United States
- Other Regions
- Plastic Packaging
- Glass Packaging
- Affordable Premium Nail Polish
- Up-market Premium Nail Polish
Segmentation by Application
- High-end Consumption
- Ordinary Consumption
Get Reasonable Discount up to 40% on this exclusive Report:
Key Findings Of Nail Polish Report:
To study and analyze the Global Nail Polish size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Nail Polish by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key Global Nail Polish players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Nail Polish with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Nail Polish , with respect to key regions, type [, Mono Functional & Multi-Functional] and applications [Machine Tool Industry, Automobile & Train Industry, Shipbuilding Industry, Aerospace & Defense Industry & Other Applications].
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
We at, QYReports , a leading market research report publisher accommodate more than 4,000 celebrated clients worldwide putting them at advantage in today’s competitive world with our understanding of research. Our list of customers include prestigious Chinese companies, multinational companies, SME’s and private equity firms whom we have helped grow and sustain with our fact-based research. Our business study covers a market size of over 30 industries offering unfailing insights into analysis to reimagine your business. We specialize in forecasts needed for investing in a new project, to revolutionize your business, to become more customer centric and improve the quality of output.
204, Professional Centre,
7950 NW 53rd Street, Miami, Florida 33166